POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : chocolate cake : Re: chocolate cake Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:17:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: chocolate cake
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 20 Apr 2005 16:13:03
Message: <pan.2005.04.20.20.13.02.996159@nospam.com>
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:15:24 +0200, Eric CHAPUZOT wrote:

> if you are not interrested, you're not forced to read... let it to who
> likes this. I force nobody and i will be happy if other people make the
> same.
>
> if you enter in a thread, it's that you have love the title...

Apparently you've never used an offline reader.  Just an observation, but
it's foolish to assume that everyone reads news the same way you do.

What's so hard about being considerate of other people?  I have a fast
connection, but I have to admit that with this thread, I saw the same
image posted twice, and I wasted time trying to find the differences (as
my reader doesn't give me the filenames).  So thanks for the 2 minutes of
my time you wasted by posting the same image twice in different formats.

It sure seems to me that the request for files posted to this server to be
limited is a reasonable request.  If I were the news server admin, I'd
probably enforce a posting size limitation just because I know there are
people who only think about themselves, and not about the people they are
impacting by their thoughtless actions.

Jim