POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray and Animations : Re: Moray and Animations Server Time
2 May 2024 06:02:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray and Animations
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 19 Feb 2005 21:59:02
Message: <pan.2005.02.20.02.59.01.670102@nospam.com>
Final note - found the executable version, installed it, then installed
the updated version from the Moray site.

For future reference for anyone looking, the missing line was from the
POVEngine.INI file in the GUIExtensions section - it probably didn't get
set properly because I have both POV-Ray 3.5 and 3.6 installed, so it
perhaps got confused in where the actual file was.

The readme info is at http://xan-der.tripod.com/AnimPluginContents.html

Thanks again for the pointer, that got me aimed in the right direction and
now it's working the way it should.

Jim