POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray and Animations : Moray and Animations Server Time
2 May 2024 05:34:04 EDT (-0400)
  Moray and Animations
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 18 Feb 2005 18:30:06
Message: <pan.2005.02.18.23.30.05.671593@nospam.com>
Hi, all....

Using Moray 3.5 for Windows and POV-Ray 3.6.1, along with Xander's
animation plugin for Moray 3.5.

If I select the option to render using "Raytraced", it renders each frame,
but does not include any focal blur settings, or (apparently) my UDO
object - I just get the primitive plane and light source, but I get the
300 frames that are set up in the keyframer.

If I change the render option for the animation to POV-Ray, I get exactly
one frame - no additional frames are ever rendered.

I have a feeling I'm missing something really really basic here, but I
cannot figure out what it is.  Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jim