POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Museum IRTC WIP - Take 2 : Re: Museum IRTC WIP - Take 2 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Museum IRTC WIP - Take 2
From: JS
Date: 26 Nov 2004 12:00:18
Message: <pan.2004.11.26.16.58.22.989729@spammers.allowed>
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 09:56:37 -0500, Salty wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Thanks for your suggestions. I tweeked the scene from and did a high
> quality render while I was out doing the Thanksgiving thing. It took 14
> hours.. I can't beleive it really took that long, but it did. On a P4 2.8
> ghz. I think it's time to reboot.
>
> How's it look so far?
>

> Thanks,
> Sean

Much better, but there's still the problem of the robots themselves being
too dark relative to the rest of the scene. Maybe you could try to
reposition the window that produces the bright are on the foreground so
that the light would fall on the robots ?

The ceiling texture still needs work too - plain color looks a bit out of
place next to the textured walls.