POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "Stairway of the Gods" on Rama : Re: "Stairway of the Gods" on Rama Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Stairway of the Gods" on Rama
From: Tim Soderstrom
Date: 27 Jun 2004 23:20:43
Message: <pan.2004.06.28.03.21.00.745375@stic.net>
Heh, my last render that I did took over 17 hours! Makes me really want
PVMPov or MPIPov to be release for 3.5 or 3.6 :) It's amazing how much
faster computers have gone...and we're still taking a really long time to
render scenes. The only different? Well they are a whole heck of a lot
better :)

Tim