POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : povray-3.50c Redhat 9 RPMs : povray-3.50c Redhat 9 RPMs Server Time
3 May 2024 17:30:24 EDT (-0400)
  povray-3.50c Redhat 9 RPMs
From: Owen Jacobson
Date: 4 Dec 2003 06:57:29
Message: <pan.2003.12.04.11.57.29.569776@lionsanctuary.net>
I've created a src.rpm and an i386.rpm for Povray 3.50c that works under
Redhat 9 (with X; if there's some demand I'll make a -nox version too).
However, due to liscensing concerns (concern: it's 4 am, I'm not reading
the bloody liscence right now!) I'm not keen on posting the povray team's
IP publicly.

(a) Would posting links to the two RPMs be permissible?
(b) Is there some way I can submit the files to the povray team so they
can distribute them themselves?

Cheers,
Owen