POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Another stab at Grant Hall : Re: Another stab at Grant Hall Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:38:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another stab at Grant Hall
From: Tailkinker
Date: 16 Jul 2003 09:39:55
Message: <pan.2003.07.16.09.39.54.263453@yahoo.co.uk>
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:55:40 +0200, Christoph Hormann wrote:

> If you really need to post an image of that size without converting it to
> jpeg you should at least correctly attach it so we can all see it.

Well, I shall post in jpg next time, since everyone else doesn't see to
mind the artifacts.  As for attaching...My news reader doesn't even
support attachments.  All I can do is add a file as an inline uuencode.
I figured it would be a really odd newsreader that didn't support
uuencode...

--
ICQ#66022322
http://tailkinker.contrabandent.com