POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Animation software : Re: Animation software Server Time
2 May 2024 07:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation software
From: David Burnett
Date: 6 Apr 2003 08:16:59
Message: <pan.2003.04.06.12.16.22.66044@ntlworld.com>
On Sun, 06 Apr 2003 21:04:05 +1000, Paul Bourke wrote:
>> b) The QT file it produced was the one the breaks if I copy it, or upload
>> it to a webserver.
>
> I suggest this is some other problem, nothing to do with QT.

I would have thought so to, but diff claims the files are identical.
I'm guessing that its a resource fork problem. I'll probably take
this up with the mediapipe people.

I'm just suprised there isn't a simple free command line utility
for conveting a series pictures into an animation, they where ten
a penny back in my Amiga days, which is the last time I actually
tried to do this :-)

Dave