POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Worldbowl - New perspective : Re: Worldbowl - New perspective Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worldbowl - New perspective
From: clementpillias padspam@nerim net
Date: 16 Jan 2003 12:24:24
Message: <pan.2003.01.16.17.27.03.410614.1685@nerim.net>
Le Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:44:04 +0100, "Tim Nikias" <tim### [at] gmxde> a

> Its not 90% thas rgb 0, though the night outside the window tends to be
> dark... :-)
> Seriously, I went on and lightened the room a little more, but I've got
> to experiment a little to achieve a "normally lit room" atmosphere,
> without losing the focus on the Worldbowl's spotlight. Perhaps I'll make
> the "outside world" more believable, like some landmass or so.

Since it's the night in the "outside" world and the day in the worldbowl,
maybe the worldbowl should lighten the room.  Remove te lamp and make the
light come from inside the worldbowl.  And then you will have more
lighting and more focus on the worldbowl.  Like a specimen of radium in
Curie's lab ;-)

And add some objects on the table.  Maybe some boat lights or a
lighthouse in the see could be fun too...

Kleman.