POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : last problem: blender vs. wings3d : last problem: blender vs. wings3d Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:30:58 EDT (-0400)
  last problem: blender vs. wings3d
From: ganymed
Date: 30 Aug 2002 12:36:48
Message: <pan.2002.08.30.18.41.46.943227.2478@gmx.net>
Thanks to a python-script I managed to export the blender files to DFX
and OBJ.Now I can import them into wings3d and then convert to *.pov .
:-)
But I thinking about whether I should use wings3d for modelling (instead
of blender)?!
Which program is more suitable for rendering? (wings3d or blender)
I think you all have more experience, and can help me. What are the
(dis)advantages of both the modellers? Which one would you PREFER!?
Many thanks for your response (see last articles, too)
Regards,
ganymed

ps.: which modeller do you use under linux? Certainly moray is the best
povray-modeller...