POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Compiling 3.5 source for Solaris 5.8 / 8 : Re: Compiling 3.5 source for Solaris 5.8 / 8 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:30:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compiling 3.5 source for Solaris 5.8 / 8
From: Mark Gordon
Date: 1 Aug 2002 18:34:38
Message: <pan.2002.08.01.22.38.35.547880.1550@povray.org>
The "requires editing to build" part made it into the core code at the
last minute.  I'm going to work on finding a friendlier way to do this.
Note that building from source is one aspect of 3.5 which hasn't goine
through extensive beta testing so far, so it's probably going to see more
changes.

-Mark Gordon