POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : web interface doesn't work without cookies (was: Re: elastic cube, pov code, 800 kB) : Re: web interface doesn't work without cookies (was: Re: elastic cube, pov code, 800 kB) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:25:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: web interface doesn't work without cookies (was: Re: elastic cube, pov code, 800 kB)
From: Gergely Vandor
Date: 16 May 2002 21:39:56
Message: <pan.2002.05.17.03.39.56.45336.4191@moravia-it.com>
On Fri, 17 May 2002 02:17:51 +0200, Lutz-Peter Hooge wrote:

> In article <pan### [at] moravia-itcom>,
> ger### [at] moravia-itcom says...
>
>> With the current Mozilla I can't even access the http news interface.
>>
>> The "Enter the newsgroups" button simply doesn't do a thing...
>
> Oh, it does. It tries to set a cookie, but fails since you disabled it,
> than tries to read it, fails, and redirects you back on the "Enter the
> Newsgroups" page... (at least thats what I think it does)

I have all cookies enabled. But the problem is quite possibly on my side,
especially if others are able to use the interface with Mozilla.

Anyone?

I'm using Mandrake Linux 8.2, Mozilla 1.0 Release Candidate 1 and Mozilla
0.9.8. After all, maybe it's just a conflict of these two versions? I'm a
linux newbie, as you might have guessed. :)

--
Cheers,
Gergely