POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : The Cornell Box (Testing Radiosity) : The Cornell Box (Testing Radiosity) Server Time
2 Sep 2024 04:13:25 EDT (-0400)
  The Cornell Box (Testing Radiosity)
From: Glen Berry
Date: 28 May 2000 15:54:08
Message: <pXYxOXE4D1XVOpeHh+OPfy4kamrN@4ax.com>
For anyone interested in the Cornell Box used in testing computer
rendering, here is the address of original's "home page."

   http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/online/box/

It provides details on the history, use, and construction of the
Cornell Box. I should say "boxes" because there have been several
variations created over the years. My favorite section is the
"comparisons" page, where they compare a "laboratory-grade" photo of a
physical box, with an advanced computer rendering of the same box.

Later,
Glen Berry

( Remove the "7" from 7no### [at] ezwvcom to email me. )