POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : stones via url : Re: stones via url Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:27:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: stones via url
From: Peter Popov
Date: 15 Apr 2000 17:18:34
Message: <ovmhfss2s2f2ob6nb94211glq8onoivt48@4ax.com>
On Sat, 15 Apr 2000 14:58:03 -0500, David Fontaine <dav### [at] faricynet>
wrote:

>"SamuelT." wrote:
>
>> I used IE to try and load the image at work, and it wouldn't. I came home
>> and used Netscape, and I got the image just fine. We can blame it on the
>> Microsoft application.
>
>Loads fine here, NS.

The file is there but maybe something in the image makes it unreadable
by IE. I am using IE 5.5 and I can only see the image placeholder. IE
recognizes the dimensions of the image but not the filesize, so it
might be something in the server as well (incorrect context/type
header or something like that maybe?)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet