POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Finally finished and guess what... 54Kb : Inside the object teaser -22Kb Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:34:53 EDT (-0400)
  Inside the object teaser -22Kb
From: Phil Cook
Date: 3 Feb 2005 09:43:21
Message: <opslmltrr2c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
Posting this as I shudder to think what the render time will be like for
higher settings, res, and focusing so it might be a couple of weeks to a
month down the line. Fast radiosity again, no focal_blur. The jpg version
smears out the details but it's possible to see the beginings of the
reflections. I'm moving the camera closer and maybe angle it to point at
that big sphere on the right, the one that looks slightly darker. I can't
wait :)

--
Phil Cook

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'connected spheres inside.jpg' (22 KB)

Preview of image 'connected spheres inside.jpg'
connected spheres inside.jpg