POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Finally finished and guess what... 54Kb : Re: Finally finished and guess what... 54Kb Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:35:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Finally finished and guess what... 54Kb
From: Phil Cook
Date: 2 Feb 2005 05:07:52
Message: <opslkefflyc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 02 Feb 2005 08:21:22 +0200, Stefan Viljoen
<ryl### [at] polardcom> did spake, saying:

> Verra nice matey!

It was fun to do bar the crashes/restarts just a pain to check angles and
of course as soon as you add radiosity all your textures look different :)

> HDR used as well?

fast radiosity with ambient_light 0, background rgb 1, and three close set
lights in the 'flash box' plus focus, everthing was set to no_image except
the obvious.

I wanted to try and emulate someone taking a picture of this object placed
in a 'white box' and photoshoping out the background. The two round lumps
reflected are meant to represent the photographer there is a rudimentary
camera and tripod there as well, all of which really showed up well :P

--
Phil Cook

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.