POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Finally finished and guess what... 54Kb : Re: Finally finished and guess what... 54Kb Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:38:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Finally finished and guess what... 54Kb
From: Phil Cook
Date: 2 Feb 2005 04:51:21
Message: <opslkdnxh2c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:35:00 +0100, Marc Jacquier
<jac### [at] wanadoofr> did spake, saying:

> de
>> A strange line has appeared on the bottom spheres gah!
> Is not it a continue_trace  or a rerun with +sr taking new radiosity
> data?
> Or a continue with a different version of POVRay?

The file is set to load previous radiosity and save it back out, this
particular one was started from scratch and loaded in an rca file from an
aborted render after that +c was used when required. As the first restart
occured prior to reaching that point in the final render I would be
surprised if it would carry on as per previous 'style' then switch, I
would expect the switch to occur at the crash point. Anyway I'll strip it
down to check, remove the rca and up the radiosity settings. Heaven knows
how long that will take to render :)

--
Phil Cook

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.