POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Finally finished and guess what... 54Kb : Re: Finally finished and guess what... 54Kb Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:26:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Finally finished and guess what... 54Kb
From: Phil Cook
Date: 2 Feb 2005 04:20:13
Message: <opslkb73fkc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Tue, 1 Feb 2005 20:07:57 -0000, St. <dot### [at] dotcom> did spake,
saying:

> "Phil Cook" <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote in message
>

>  That's nice Phil - I like. :)

Thanks

>  Is it not the shadow of the sphere you have in front of your object? Or
> am I seeing things...?

The spheres are contained within an open-ended box which is itself
contained with a box with a hole cut in for the 'window' that's being
reflecting, after I've done a view from inside I'll start stripping it
down it's probably one of those that's blocking the light.

--
Phil Cook

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.