POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Finally finished and guess what... 54Kb : Finally finished and guess what... 54Kb Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  Finally finished and guess what... 54Kb
From: Phil Cook
Date: 1 Feb 2005 07:27:40
Message: <opslip98qec3xi7v@news.povray.org>
A strange line has appeared on the bottom spheres gah!

Ah well it was fun working out the positions of everything and besides the
texture needs tweaking. Next one will be a close up looking into the
centre of the bunch,  should take a goodly time to render :)

--
Phil Cook

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'connected spheres.jpg' (54 KB)

Preview of image 'connected spheres.jpg'
connected spheres.jpg