POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Charcoal and Chalk Steps - 53kb : Re: Charcoal and Chalk Steps - 53kb Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Charcoal and Chalk Steps - 53kb
From: Phil Cook
Date: 14 Sep 2004 07:11:33
Message: <opsebdbjo0efp2ch@news.povray.org>
And lo on Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:57:09 -0700, =Bob=
<robertUNDERSCOREdobbinsATmailDOTtdsDOTnet> did spake, saying:

> Beautiful. I like the charcoal tones, it has a very relaxing
> feel for a picture looking straight down. That's very cool.

Thanks, I'm going to tweak the textures and possibly add some detritus to
the stairwells, but definitely keeping the fuzzy grey tone.

--
Phil Cook

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.