POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Doors way : Re: Doors way Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:28:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Doors way
From: Fredrik Eriksson
Date: 9 Jul 2004 01:24:05
Message: <opsauuncxacs6ysw@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 00:43:38 +0200, Thierry CHARLES
<thierry@_no_spam_les-charles.net> wrote:
> This image has been inspired to me by the books from Raymond E. Feist
> named "Krondor's chronicles".

Looks good, if nothing like how it's described in the books. I'm curious
though: What books are you referring to? I've read almost all of the books
he's written, and none of the series is called "Krondor's chronicles". Are
you perhaps reading translated editions?

--
"It is called the Universe Hall, the Star Walk, the Gateway Path, or, most
often, the Hall of Worlds. To the majority who pass through it, it is