POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LOTW UPDATES : Re: LOTW UPDATES Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:04:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LOTW UPDATES
From: Nathan O'Brien
Date: 26 Jun 2004 06:30:34
Message: <opr96545pgqe14i4@user-uzkaejdv52>
I'm using totally different code for these trees. I'm still not sure if
I'll stick with them. I know they're too dark but I had this
uncontrollable urge to post something this weekend.

The previous trees were mesh files created with Gena's java povtree.
Ultimately I hope to have any mesh tree generated directly from within the
LOTW code. I'm currently playing around with a modified version of
tomtree.inc that will write a tree definition out to a temporary file so
that any high res render will not have to recalculate the tree definition.