POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : two color shading : Re: two color shading Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: two color shading
From: Phil Cook
Date: 1 Jun 2004 11:11:57
Message: <opr8w8dteqefp2ch@news.povray.org>
And lo on Mon, 31 May 2004 22:57:29 -0500, Shay <sah### [at] simcopartscom> did
spake, saying:

> -Shay

If this wasn't a pov group and I hadn't seen your other stuff I would
swear you'd done this in ink, it's exactly the right style/texture that I
would expect to see in a comic-book. Absolutely magnificent, words fail me.

--
Phil Cook

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.