POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dark, dank and dreary : Re: Dark, dank and dreary Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:18:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dark, dank and dreary
From: Phil Cook
Date: 18 May 2004 06:22:44
Message: <opr76xqr0ep4ukzs@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 15 May 2004 19:22:38 +0200, Gail Shaw <gsh### [at] sentechsacom> wrote:

> And an idea that came to mind a week or so ago.
>
> I'm going to put a little lizard on the branch in the foreground. Other
> than
> that,
> I'm not sure what to do with this
>
> Comments, suggestions?

I love it; to me there's a sense of stillness about it*, IMHO adding a
lizard would take that away; maybe making the branch into a full blown
fallen-over dead tree would add more to the foreground? I look forward to
seeing the version with the ground fog in any case.

--
Phil Cook

*I know everyone's been talking about LOTR but I actually thought of the
Troll Marsh in one of RA Salvatore's Drizzt books when I first saw it,
can't remember which book though.

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.