POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A few cylinders [~117 KB] : A few cylinders [~117 KB] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  A few cylinders [~117 KB]
From: Matt Leonard
Date: 15 Apr 2004 10:22:00
Message: <opr6h4uoo5vka4sj@news.povray.org>
Hello, there.  This is actually my second time posting, so no reflecting
spheres today.

I was just playing around last night and did this nice little image with
the trace function, nested loops and spherical coordinates.  Basically, its
just a bunch of cylinders placed on a sphere.  Actually, 80800 cylinders.
Hope you enjoy it.  Took an hour to render...  Just an area light and focal
blur.

Matt Leonard

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: