POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : When things turn odd - 52Kb : When things turn odd - 52Kb Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  When things turn odd - 52Kb
From: Phil Cook
Date: 30 Apr 2004 09:21:10
Message: <opr69tzvzkp4ukzs@news.povray.org>
While working on my next scene something wasn't behaving in the way I
expected, big suprise.

So as I try and do, I isolated out in a separate file those components I
wanted to test and started fiddling. Things started to look odd, damn
followed by ooo!

Then looking at the code I thought: "There's not much there I wonder if I
can make this shorter". So the result is as attached.

Now can anyone guess how I did this with 252 characters and no textures,
non-default finishes or normals just pigments, objects and lights :)

To be honest I'm still working out why it does this, I just thought it
looked funky. On the plus side I've found out in better detail how some
objects work

--
Phil Cook

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mytest.jpg' (52 KB)