POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first real post <gulp> -32kb : Re: My first real post <gulp> -42kb Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:28:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first real post <gulp> -42kb
From: Phil Cook
Date: 23 Jan 2004 04:09:37
Message: <opr1703fd6p4ukzs@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 12:16:42 -0500, Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote:

> You're reminding me of how complex and engaging an apparently simple
> still life can be.

Thanks. As I've said i love this sort of thing.

I had to do this render on another computer and it appears really dark on
my normal PC. I hate posting multiple images but I'd like to check this
out so I've posted a render from my normal PC as it was saved at the same
compression ratio and turned out 10kb more it does suggest a difference.
Please let me know if you can see anything different about this one.

--
Phil

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'glasses5.jpg' (42 KB)