POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first real post <gulp> -32kb : Re: My first real post <gulp> -32kb Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first real post <gulp> -32kb
From: Phil Cook
Date: 22 Jan 2004 05:33:00
Message: <opr16aahkap4ukzs@news.povray.org>

<spa### [at] gmxde> wrote:

> High!
>
> Phil Cook schrieb:
>
>   Well this my first 'own time' render, the glasses are based on my own
> and
>   the book was placed to show the ior of the lenses.
>
> I think the glasses would benefit from some highlights...
>
> See you in Khyberspace!

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't think they would show up that well to
be honest, and if I enhanced them it might spoil the mood, I've also moved
things about a bit and changed lights, media etc. which makes a
difference. I'm rendering at the moment so I'll post the updated image in
about an hour, but I'll certainly try one with highlights and see how it
looks.

--
Phil

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.