POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : blender - any good? : Re: blender - any good? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 07:11:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: blender - any good?
From: Kyle
Date: 22 Feb 2007 09:30:38
Message: <op9rt2h5b18pj96j53r9km3hmci12v08s4@4ax.com>
On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:05:41 +0100, "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:

>Yes indeed, and I have so many things I want to do (at the same time, of
>course) that Blender stays more or less permanently in the background.

After reading the news of Blender releasing version 2.43, I have decided to give it
another go.  I'm working through some tutorials each evening, spending only about an
hour at it each time to try and
avoid frustration.  So far, so good.

I'm really compelled by the power that I may soon yield.  Mua-ha-ha

Kyle