POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Jargon files: family edition : Re: Jargon files: family edition Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jargon files: family edition
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 30 Nov 2014 01:39:31
Message: <op.xp4kr4kgufxv4h@xena.home>
On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 01:21:24 +0200, Doctor John <j.g### [at] gmailcom>
wrote:

> Forgot one:
>
> Gung chow: me (John Charles) My younger brother's (Lt Col Christopher
> Guthkelch - just to embarrass him) name for me. It is now a family
> standard.
>
> John

When wee were all still in South Africa, people used to call me and my
brother "The Barhard Twins". We are six years appart, I am older but he is
taller. People got mixed up with us so they resorted to mixing our names
"Gerhard"(Me) and "Barry".

--
-Nekar Xenos-