POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Longhair poll! : Re: Longhair poll! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Longhair poll!
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 14 Oct 2014 14:59:41
Message: <op.xnqhpnj0ufxv4h@xena.home>

<yaz### [at] gmxde> wrote:

No. I had long hair down to the middle of my back but it became unbearab
le

during a heat wave about 10 years ago, so I shaved it all off - skinhead
.

After that the baldness started showing and I decided long hair doesn't

look too good on me any more. Now I usually shave my head once a year at

the beginning of summer and let it grow for the rest of the year.

--

-Nekar Xenos-