POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Funky Artists : Re: Funky Artists Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:30:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Funky Artists
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 25 Apr 2013 13:55:49
Message: <op.wv3yqibiufxv4h@xena>
On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:45:41 +0200, Paolo Gibellini

> Melting into the music...
> The mood is better imho. People, instruments (and floor) are really
> good. Perhaps with a much darker background the whole scene could stand
> out better.

Thanks Paolo, making the background darker helped.

I've modified the drip macro even more. I've added a CMYK (CMYb actually
in this case) conversion to use bright paint splats :)

Does it look "paintlike" enough? I'm thinking along the lines of Dali
meets Pollock here :)

--
-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message