POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mediasky - Clouds - Slow : Mediasky - Clouds - Slow Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:25:08 EDT (-0400)
  Mediasky - Clouds - Slow
From: Jan Walzer
Date: 11 Oct 2012 04:38:50
Message: <op.wl0aa0n3326v9d@lxka-cnu1461k1h.s.schlund.de>
Hi Guys,

Long time no see - it's been some years now, that I last wrote something
here - Must have been in the "old" POV-3.1 times ...

Today, with much more powerful machines on our fingertips I took the
chance to play again with some old ideas.

Here is a version of the mediasky-rendering with some changes...

This Image took ~11h on 8Core Xeon W3550 with ~3GHz (AA0.3) - and I still
haven'd activated the arealight AND there are still artifacts of not
enough samples in the media - I'll need to tweek it a bit more and then
again render with a lot more time

Greetings, Jan Walzer

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: