POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : fps : Re: fps Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:32:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: fps
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 19 Sep 2013 15:38:59
Message: <op.w3obi1flufxv4h@xena>
On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 08:08:19 +0200, nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> "Nekar Xenos" <nek### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 01:04:31 +0200, nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > what you guys are talking about?  lame DOOM-clones?
>> >
>> > do yourself a favor and get a copy of GTAV ;)
>> >
>> I heard a rumor there's already something like $1billion of preorders.
>> Even my sons classmates that aren't really gamers are excited about it.
>>
>> I will prbably have to wait another year before it is released on PC
>> though.
>>
>> The GTA series will really give you action. Just start shooting at
>> police
>> and you will have war on your hands.
>>
>> I'm also looking forward to Titanfall. That looks like what I want in a
>> game.
>
> I was never into GTA.  Red Dead Redemption changed that to me.  Looks
> like they
> bested out that gem in so many levels... shall be getting it tomorrow
> for PS3

I never liked that you have to be a criminal in GTA. Yes, I know that's
what it's all about, but I like the idea of a totally open world game and
you can do what you want. I would like to be able to choose to be a cop in
GTA for instance. I would love to see an "A-Team" mod for GTA V ;)
It seems Watch_Dogs may be very close to what I want - A "GTA" where you
can choose to be the good guy for a change.

--
-Nekar Xenos-