POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : fps : Re: fps Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: fps
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 18 Sep 2013 23:41:01
Message: <op.w3m26if0ufxv4h@xena>
On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 01:04:31 +0200, nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> what you guys are talking about?  lame DOOM-clones?
>
> do yourself a favor and get a copy of GTAV ;)

I heard a rumor there's already something like $1billion of preorders.
Even my sons classmates that aren't really gamers are excited about it.

I will prbably have to wait another year before it is released on PC
though.

The GTA series will really give you action. Just start shooting at police
and you will have war on your hands.

I'm also looking forward to Titanfall. That looks like what I want in a
game.

--
-Nekar Xenos-