POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The rise of multicellular organisms : Re: The rise of multicellular organisms Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:31:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The rise of multicellular organisms
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 3 Aug 2011 17:52:50
Message: <op.vznq2bmf6b35ac@rickycallwood.vipowernet.net>
On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 13:22:05 -0400, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>   Btw, I have to correct this small mistake. There's clear evidence that
> multicellular organisms existed prior to the cambrian (although it's not
> completely clear when exactly they appeared). What makes the cambrian so
> special is the sudden proliferation of lifeforms.

Actually, what makes the Cambrian special is the sudden appearance of
diverse forms in the fossil record.  Whether the fossils reflect the
actual pace of diversification is not certain.

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CC/CC300.html - One way to learn neat
things about evolution is to peruse scientific responses to YEC nonsense.

--
<Insert witty .sig here>