POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An odd inspiration : Re: An odd inspiration Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:25:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An odd inspiration
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 23 Jul 2011 15:30:06
Message: <op.vy264dtoufxv4h@xena>
On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 18:30:26 +0200, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

that reminds me of one of these e-mails I got once.

It starts with a picture of a woman who looked way over 90 years old,
smoking a cigar with a big grin on her face.

Some-one asks her: what is your secret to life?

She answers: I smoke, I binge on booze, sleep with lots of men, and get
high on drugs every day.

when asked how old she is she answers: 32 years old

--
-Nekar Xenos-