From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 24 Apr 2011 01:43:19
Message: <op.vufgun2jufxv4h@xena>
On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 04:47:48 +0200, Alain <aze### [at] qwertyorg> wrote:

>   Some say that there is no such thing as
>> truth - each person has his own reality. I wonder how that would stan
>> in court...
>>

> Are you talking of "truth" or "Truth" ot "truths"?
>
> Search your own Truth and admire those who search for it, but be

> extremely wary of anybody who say he have the Truth.

I personally think that anyone who has a Bible has the Truth and they ca

search for the Truth in the Bible. But I certainly  do not think that I

know all the answers to everything - the Bible says we know in part.

I believe that God created the rules of science so ultimately science

won't contradict God.

--

-Nekar Xenos-

"The spoon is not real"