POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Futrther ligthdome development and testing : Re: Futrther ligthdome development and testing Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Futrther ligthdome development and testing
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 19 Feb 2011 01:19:58
Message: <op.vq4zvec9ufxv4h@xena>
The top image actually looks "better" because there is more contrast and
the colours are more vivid.
The bottom image looks slightly washed out - there seems to be too much
light. But it does look more like an actual photgraph compared to the top
image.

May I ask where you got the hdr image from? I quite like it :)

--
-Nekar Xenos-

"The spoon is not real"