POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kaleidoscopic IFS 2 : Re: Kaleidoscopic IFS 2 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kaleidoscopic IFS 2
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 15 Dec 2010 18:09:11
Message: <op.vnr2ljsh0819q0@gdsentropy.nc.rr.com>
Wow man...
You continue to impress!

Fractals are another hobby of mine, so I can appreciate the difficulty in
finding and implementing truly new types. Amazing job.
I could use more programmers like you on my team! (So many lack vision,
purpose, pride in their work, and the ability to create simple elegant
solutions for poorly defined complex problems)

Ian