POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Snow/Icicle macro test: Ice : Re: Snow/Icicle macro test: Ice Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Snow/Icicle macro test: Ice
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 15 Dec 2010 17:55:12
Message: <op.vnr1x8h10819q0@gdsentropy.nc.rr.com>
Thank you :)

No, these macros are not in povobjects yet..I haven't got them to a place
where I feel comfortable calling them a "release" yet, but I expect I will
soon, if nothing more than an "alpha".
It is a macro pack utilizing trace() for all (vines, moss, corrosion,
snow/icicle) and a CA implementation for vines/moss. I have another large
group of utility macros (switches, randomizers, vector utilities, etc..)
which I use which I will probably release too.

Its funny...but I seem to enjoy figuring out problems in SDL more than I
do making stuff with the solutions. I think I would like best to see the
macros used by other artists..but first I must get them to a place that I
feel would honor my fellow pov artists time spent in using them.

Ian