POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Annual glowlits.pov modification (3.8mb) : Annual glowlits.pov modification (3.8mb) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:28:29 EDT (-0400)
  Annual glowlits.pov modification (3.8mb)
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 6 Dec 2010 02:58:53
Message: <op.vm98cpzw0819q0@gdsentropy.nc.rr.com>
I really like that megapov test scene...I just cant leave it alone...so
here is my annual modification of it. This actually took 1 month to render
on a core i5/6gb ddr3/win7 pro 64bit machine...and I am not happy with the
media atmosphere (I came up with a much better atmospheric media macro
about 3/4 way through this render which I posted in the tests thread) but
I am not likely to modify and re-render this until I get a *much* more
powerful pc. Those glows are brutal.

At least it makes a nice desktop background.

Ian McDonald

Attachments:
Download 'clusglow2011_1month.bmp.dat' (3841 KB)