POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alley SunFlower continued : Alley SunFlower continued Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:31:33 EDT (-0400)
  Alley SunFlower continued
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 21 Jun 2010 10:37:00
Message: <op.venmvdsmufxv4h@go-dynamite>
I've scaled the asphalt height-field a bit more vertically and moved it a
bit. I forgot to mention that I used a modified version of Rune's velvet
texture for the stem. Added a bit of luminous bloom. Just waiting for the
new beta - hopefully it will solve the anti-aliasing problem.

I don't want to call it a final version anymore - if there's room for
improvement, I want to go for it with this one :)

-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'alleysunflower.jpg' (456 KB)