POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alley Sunflower Wip#3 : Alley Sunflower Wip#3 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  Alley Sunflower Wip#3
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 18 May 2010 02:46:44
Message: <op.vcv2eba9ufxv4h@go-dynamite>
Added a block of buildings in the background. Also added windows, doors
and grass.

I keep running out of memory so I made less grass than I wanted to. I'm
considering converting the walls to a heightfield, but only when the
building is 100% right. Maybe now is the time to start.

Comments and critique will be appreciated.

-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sunfloweralley3.png' (1305 KB)

Preview of image 'sunfloweralley3.png'
sunfloweralley3.png