POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Writing Corner [WIP] (68KB) : Re: Writing Corner [WIP] (68KB) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Writing Corner [WIP] (68KB)
From: Bruno Cabasson
Date: 3 May 2009 16:08:36
Message: <op.utdd8lx1m1sclq@pignouf>
Le Thu, 30 Apr 2009 20:23:09 +0200, Jaime Vives Piqueres

>> You are definitely a master, Jaime! Congrats! Perhaps a little tweak on
>> the lamp, but all is breathtaking.
>>

>    Thanks! ...but can you tell me what kind of tweaking you have in mind?
>
> --
> Jaime

The lamp seems too bright to me (so far I can remember how those banker
lamps glow). After a quick search on the web, I found this example but the
global lighting is different. Hope this helps.

Bruno

--

http://www.opera.com/mail/

Post a reply to this message