POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dubious advertising : Re: Dubious advertising Server Time
29 Sep 2024 21:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dubious advertising
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 6 Feb 2009 04:56:45
Message: <op.uoxckvphmn4jds@phils>
And lo On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 02:40:03 -0000, John VanSickle
<evi### [at] hotmailcom> did spake thusly:

> Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>> Six weeks' paid holiday.
>> Health and dental care.
>> Pension plan.
>>  Just what you'd expect for someone in a top job.
>>  *picture of a soldier in full military dress*
>>  Find out more about a career with great benefits.
>>  ...if by "great benefits" you mean "you're going to die very young".
>> :-P Oddly enough, it doesn't mention that part...
>
> "This is why Darwin is not just another English family name."
>
> Come on.  If you sign up for military service, and don't know that
> military folks gets killed every so often, you definitely need someone
> to do your thinking for you.

Given the standards of education in this country I wouldn't be at all
surprised if those joining up think they'll just get to re-load from an
earlier save-point.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com