POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ?? .dat ?? : Re: ?? .dat ?? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ?? .dat ??
From: Fredrik Eriksson
Date: 26 Sep 2009 10:02:39
Message: <op.u0vamrwi7bxctx@bigfrog.bredbandsbolaget.se>
By the way, I have noticed that messages posted in the web interface lack
the end boundary marker when read through NNTP. It seems that the web
interface creates all messages as "multipart/mixed" -- and the start
boundary marker is always present -- but the end marker is omitted when
there is only one part (i.e. no attachment).

This is not something caused by the server upgrade; I see it in messages
 from 2005 (which is as far back as my archive goes). I only noticed it
recently because Opera 10 points it out when earlier versions did not.

--
FE