POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : While riding on public transit... : Re: While riding on public transit... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:28:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: While riding on public transit...
From: Phil Cook
Date: 17 Apr 2008 11:12:22
Message: <op.t9rghzy6c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:00:01 +0100, Chambers
<ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>>> I may now proceed with my plans of world domination! Muwahaha!
>>  Pah the financial route's for sissys, give me a good old fashioned
>> Death Ray anytime.
>
> Sure, I've got a spare one lying around here somewhere...

Oo how much do you want for it, or do you want to swap for a prototype
time machine (only works one way and at one speed) or a wormhole generator
(Planck size only)?

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com