POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Phone call... : Re: Phone call... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:23:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Phone call...
From: Phil Cook
Date: 16 Apr 2008 11:29:52
Message: <op.t9pmpjckc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:34:14 +0100, St. <dot### [at] dotcom> did spake,
saying:

> Caller: "How are you?"
>
> Me: "Fine"
>
> Caller: "Good. How's your.. Oh, what's that crackling - is it my phone?"
> (tap-tap-tap)
>
>  (I could hear her very well before and after the tapping).
>
> Me: "Can you not hear me then?"
>
> Caller: "I can't hear you at all Steve, I'll have to try later."
>
>   Those were her actual words.
>
>   I'm surrounded by nutters!  ;)

Well truth be told if I had a cracking noise on the phone and were unable
to hear you (at all or clearly) I'd have said exactly the same thing in
the hope you could still hear me and didn't think I'd just put the phone
down on you.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com