POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A Word question : scale a text with different fonts and font sizes : Re: A Word question : scale a text with different fonts and font sizes Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Word question : scale a text with different fonts and font sizes
From: Phil Cook
Date: 11 Apr 2008 11:43:31
Message: <op.t9gd0jd6c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:32:09 +0100, Thibaut Jonckheere
<tua### [at] MAPSONyahoofr> did spake, saying:

>> And lo on Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:03:50 +0100, Thibaut Jonckheere
>> <tua### [at] MAPSONyahoofr> did spake, saying:
>>
>>> A question for the Word experts...
>>>
>>> I want to paste the text of a web page inside a Word document, and
>>> then to scale the size of the whole text.
>>
>>  Select all the text you want to scale. Hold down the Ctrl+Shift keys
>> and use the < > to scale down or up respectively.
>
> 	Thanks a lot !

De nada if it's something you use a lot and can't recall the shortcut then
there are two commands you can add to the toolbar called Shrink Font and
Grow Font.

> For some reason I do not understand, it works only to scale down (and
> not to scale up), but this is what I need now, so I am not going to
> investigate too much :-) .

Odd, but at least it's scaling the right way for you :-)

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com